What Makes the Pipe Spies, Inc.® Sewer Line Inspection Difference?
As a Colorado family-owned and operated business, we don’t service clients: we service neighbors and friends. And with buying small and buying local taking the forefront of economic efforts these days, we couldn’t be any happier than we are working right here in the big backyard we call home.
Pipe Spies, Inc.® planted its roots in 2008 and has been responsible for over 10,000 underground plumbing inspections in the Denver-metro area and Colorado front range.
It’s simple: we live here, we love it here and we hope it shows!
Call Today to Protect Your Property from Sewer Issues.303-795-3630
Meet the Owner of Pipe Spies, Inc.®
Warren Rickford is the Owner and Operator of Pipe Spies, Inc.®, sewer pipeline inspection services. He works diligently to oversee most inspections personally, guaranteeing you the very best service.
Warren was raised on a farm and ranch where he learned first-hand the value of a strong work ethic. His mid-western principles of “doing the right thing” for his customers, neighbors and community still guide his business practices to this day.
Warren obtained a B.S. in Agricultural Economics from Kansas State University and then spent several years in the IT field, settling in Colorado. In 2001, facing unexpected job changes, Warren embraced the opportunity to pursue his life-long goal of self-employment.
Pipe Spies, Inc.® paired Warren’s love of agriculture with his technical aptitude for computer engineering. He continues to employ state of the art technology to ensure that his sewer pipeline inspections are the best in the industry. (And he loves playing with the fancy technical buttons on the camera, too!)
Eat, Sleep and Schedule Your Sewer Scope Today 303-795-3630
Join Us On Social Media
A Sewer Line Inspection Company You Can Trust
Our sewer pipeline inspection reports clearly explain the condition of your pipes. We include a comprehensive photo analysis, as well, so you won’t be left asking, “What does that mean?”
Remember, we don’t offer any repair work. Our sewer pipeline inspection company is completely unaffiliated; we provide you an accurate report of the good, the bad, and the ugly, plain and simple. We receive no kickbacks or referral fees from trusted relationships with:
- Real Estate Brokers
- Building Engineers
- Building Maintenance
- Broker Associates
- Cleaning and Restoration Companies
- Commercial Building Services Companies
- Commercial Property Owners & Managers
- Drain Cleaning Companies
- Distressed Property Experts
- Environmental Contractors
- General Contractors
- Handyman Services
- Home Buyers
- Home Inspectors
- Home Owners
- Landscape Companies
- Mechanical & Construction Services
- Pool Installation & Services Companies
- Property Maintenance Services
- Property Managers
- Property Owners (Residential & Commercial)
- Real Estate Investors
- Remediation and Restoration Contractors
- Well Drilling Service Companies
Call for Your Complete Pipeline Inspection Today. 303-795-3630
Why are We the Experts in Sewer Pipeline Inspections?
- 100% truly unbiased
- do not perform repairs
- we avoid shortcuts and cheap marketing tricks and gimmicks to generate business
- receive no referral bonus or kickbacks from anyone whom we recommend for repairs
- we leave temptation out of the equation by not classifying a condition for repair
- an established Colorado company servicing our neighbors and friends
- utilize high-quality, state-of-the-art video camera equipment
- have a proven track record and are established experts in our field
- have completed nearly 10,000 video pipeline inspections
- perform inspections every day — that’s all we do
- all our professional field technicians are customer-service oriented and highly trained
- preferred service provider for 100’s of REALTORS® and Home Inspectors
- not tempted by any ulterior financial motivation
- form an honest expert opinion of the pipe work
It’s simple: we see what you can’t and tell you the good, bad, ugly and honest truth.
Call to Discover What Sets Pipe Spies, Inc.® Apart from the “Other Sewer Guys”